Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New York - the Empire State

Tonight, my two oldest boys and I went out and spent some time with Sophia (albeit with two electric heaters going).... it wasn't that cold at all... and it felt great to be back in the trailer spending a little time with her. I turned on the 22" HD TV with a DVD for the boys - Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emplorium (a neat movie) and so they were entertained while I set out to install my wonderful patch that Frank's Trailer Works sent me a few weeks ago. The patch is for where my over the door outside light switch is installed. I was trying to figure out what to do there, since my switch was not installed when we did the wiring and I needed something to cover the hole I'd need to create to get the switch inside the wall. It works perfectly!





Here is a before and an after shot. I know the patch needs a little polishing, and I will do that, but I wanted to get it installed.


It was a good time for just the three of us and it gave Zoe' a little quiet time too! Thanks Frank!

No comments: