Saturday, November 11, 2006

View from the Rear, a Fridge and a Stove! Factory, here I come!




Well, I have been outside organizing and getting ready for another road trip, this time to Michigan. Most likely will hit the road on Wednesday night, get to where the trailer is on Thursday morning, and then go get my Marvel Fridge and Dixie stove (another Ebay find for $35 and also in Michigan) and I am thinking of heading from there, down and into Ohio and hitting the Airstream Factory for a tour.... I've never been and it is a calling - and I will have a 58 Airstream in tow to boot! I am looking at buying a new pair of Load Range "D" tires for the Overlander. Here is another picture of the Trailer from the rear (must be they don't want us to see the license plate) and a picture of the Stove and Fridge. Look where the original Bargman plug is located on this Overlander, right in the rear, lower center. Interesting. Doesn't she look SWEET!

No comments: