Friday, June 13, 2008

East Coast Vintage Rally Preps



Well, I'm back down here in Quantico with the SOTR. The 3rd Annual Pageant of Bands Rally that I hosted went great. I'll post some pictures once I get them sent to me... my camera is on the fritz..except for my cell phone camera. Last night I put on some of my vintage water decals. What do you think? I'm going home this weekend, and will be pulling over to the Staunton Rally on Thursday, commuting back over to Quantico on Friday and then will be at the rally site through Monday am for the GOOD times. I've locked on storage here at Quantico when I'm out of town ($40 a month with access 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. It's gonna work perfect for me. Parked next to the SOTR is this.. SWEET!

4 comments:

John Kwasnik said...

Did I miss something? What's the story on the vintage rig in the picture? Did you buy another one?

Frank Yensan said...

no he is lining it up for me to buy.

the byamcaravanner said...

Hey Rob,

Happy fathers day! ...same to John and Frank too.

Yeah? what's up with that trailer? You've sufficiently messed with us, now give us the low down.

Steve

FlossiFur said...

hey rob, I started a "group" on myspace, I couldn't find one on airstreams. just one more place to share ideas and pictures! http://groups.myspace.com/vintageairstreams. Not a single member yet.