Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I need help! for my addiction.






Like I need another distraction like a hole in my head.... but I could not resist. As many of you that listen to the VAP know, I love 13 panels. So, my new good Airstream buddy Steve sent me a link to this trailer - and the price was right... so we got it. Later in the month, there will be a road trip to recover it! What is it? From the title it's supposedly a 1954 - looks like a 22 footer. It's got a front kitchen in it. I'm packing my supplies now. So, if later in the month anyone wants to road trip from Northern VA to Florida and back in two days, let me know!


5 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

that is a beautiful trailer, much more interesting than the sovereign. I think you should dedicate your attentions there.

Unknown said...

Rob,

You have definitely lost it - and I salute you. Actually I salute Zoe for putting up with this addiction!

Congrats - the new trailer looks sweet!

Anonymous said...

another one? LOL!

FlossiFur said...

Pick us up on your way down to get it! we are in the shenandoah valley! between harrisonburg and staunton!

silverhobby said...

Rob, You don't need help with your addiction. Your doing fine all by yourself. Kevin