Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sorry



Sorry for the blog not having any posts lately.. I've been away on work... and so it's been slow and quiet. Our WDCU Installation Rally was our last trip and it was a blast. 500 miles each way to Newport News, Va and it was nothing but lots of fun and good times! It was great to see such good friends again. Our friend Alex Vandamme (Sig's brother from the Airstreaming in NY blog on our links) bought a 1957 22' Custom Airstream from a guy that has been restoring it for the past year or so. I am down here for work, so I told him I'd pick it up and take it to NY for him. So, last night, I called Frank of Annalumanum fame ( http://annalumanum.blogspot.com/ ) and asked if he'd like to go with me. It was a blast with only one issue (getting my 2" ball off and putting on a 2 5/16 ball (the 57 has a new tongue on it) but once completed with the help of a pipe and some heat, we were on the road. I'm back here in Quantico for another week. The trailer is nice... I love those 13 panels. It's full of parts. HMMMM, what parts do I need (licking my lips :) ) See you on I81 next weekend. Thanks for the help Frank!

No comments: