Thursday, January 04, 2007

Update - and healthy again





Well, haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Christmas night I came down with something and I was pretty much in bed until New Year's not feeling the best - taking some prescribed anit-biotics and now starting to feel better as of today. I am now down here in Charleston, SC for work and return home tomorrow. Next week, I fly out to Tucson, AZ for some work I need to attend to in Fort Huachuca, AZ - I'll be staying a few days over at the Shady Dell in Bisbee I hope! So, that's something I look forward too, staying at the Dell is always neat!
Today I received some more photos of our bunks for the SOTR that Jeff at Dovetail Designs is working for us. They are coming out sweet! Here they are. I got a message from Colin that the SOTR is heading into the shop again for belly pan work to begin. So, things are moving out again! If you are looking at doing some custom interior woodwork, I highly recommend Jeff. Let me know and I'll get you in touch with him! SYDTR!

No comments: