Sunday, February 19, 2006

Home Again!


It is nice to be home, and get the two kids out of the truck...and now they are all snug in their beds. We made the trip west, about 242 miles, without problems. My dad helped me pull the Travelall from the trailer, and it is now sitting peacefully over at my dad's next to his barn. Went in and saw the Jeep too, and it's looking sweet. The front clip is back on, and will be painted within a week (if the new rear quarters arrive from www.bjsoffroad.com that is!) So, here is a shot of the Travelall loaded in Mass, at Exit 2 on the Mass Turnpike at the shopping outlets. Plans....most likely it sitting atop a rolled Chevy w/ Duramax / Allison tranny chasis...now that'll be a nice ride! You'll get better pictures in a day or so. This is taken with my TREO 600, then emailed to me and Colin upon taking it. SYDTR!

No comments: