Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Color and Textures


Well, we are in the midst of working with Colin's Interior Designer, his wife, Susanne, on the color scheme of the SOTR. I like what we (Zoe' and Susanne) have come up with. So, what do you think? Here you have, from the right side, the Marmoleum flooring we have chosen. Next, you see, with the arrow pointing to it, the darker plain grey fabric material that the Gaucho will be covered in. Last, the curtain fabric. The only portion you don't see if the Zolatone combination we've chosen, but I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient and see it on tour! Maybe, just maybe, I'll spoil you all and get a paint chip of what we plan to do....I don't think I'll be able to wait until then myself. I think it is going to be a beautiful combo with the choices thus far! Zoe' and Susanne have been mailing back and forth samples of flooring and fabrics and talking over the phone, as well as the face to face times when we have gone up there to see the progress. I think this will be stunning. This department is Zoe's and Susanne's - while Colin and I have been concentrating on the structural stuff. It's getting exciting now. SYDTR!

No comments: