Saturday, January 21, 2006

SleepOver!



Well, my two boys are glad I'm home. I arrived tonight around 6:30pm...after a temporary layover in Hartford, PA at the Flying J as I was trouble shooting the running / clearance lights (blew a 15amp fuse on the truck - old trailer wiring). I am departing tomorrow morning at 4:45, stopping at my parents over the hill (to pick up my newly painted Astrodome) and then over the hill to South New Berlin to get Dick Perkins, who is riding with me.... I think he's scouting out what he wants done to one of his Airstreams???? Ha Ha. So, here is a shot of the Silverado resting the 8.1 Liter power plant with the 52 Cruiser in tow in a rest area just into the state of PA. It will need about the same as the SOTR did. It will be VERY cool! Only 260 miles to go!

No comments: