Thursday, January 05, 2006

In between



Well, I am sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I've been on travel, and the GSM work crew is just getting spun back up after the holidays! I am here in Fort Monmouth, NJ attending some meetings for work. So, after work last night, I traveled the 14 miles south on the GSP (Garden State Parkway - Toll road - did I say I hate toll roads) to the Colonial Airstream dealership. I wanted to stop in, see if they had heard of www.theVAP.com (they had) and look at a few Airstreams. My actual goal was to pick up the 2006 Trailer brochure, which I was successful at. This brochure has alot of Vintage ties in it with pictures of Wally and talks about the WBCCI. And guess what, the first trailer in the brochure has a big caption on its page: "The King of the Road." It is a 2006 Airstream Classic 31' model - a "Sovereign of the Road" wanna be if you ask me - our trailer has the crown! Colonial Airstream is in high gear preparing for the NJ RV show over the Jan 20-22 weekend here in Adison, NJ at the NJ Convention Center. They will be having the Base Camp there - so go see them and say hi! Tell them you heard about it on the SOTR blog. I got to tour a Quick Silver 16' trailer - way cool I must say! They have like 40 trailers on the lot...but unfortunately it was dark so I did not get to see them all. I was a blast, meeting Lauren and team! I showed them this blog and they liked what they saw! I'll be posting pictures soon from Colin.

No comments: