Friday, January 06, 2006

A look through



Here are just a couple more pictures for you all to see. One is looking through from the curb side, in through the trailer and out the hole on the other side. And, of course my old window. Remember, at one time, there was a huge AC in the front window. Never again! Our AC will be custom, about a 10,000 BTU house model, fitted inside the trailer, to keep the cool 58 SOTR lines. We'll take lots of photos this weekend. I probably won't be posting until we get back, early evening on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend, I know I will. And, yes, Michele, I'll give you Tube a hug for ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob - I can't believe the transformation! You WILL have a new trailer when it's done. Any cost estimates you'd like to share? It would be interesting to compare vs. new (and, you'll have more penache vs. new anyday!)
Take care, hope the Shasta trip goes well!
Marc
3ms75argosy