Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Recycling an Airstream





It's been a few days since my last update. So I'll be uploading a series of photos where you can see that it's almost complete on the outside / structurally a new trailer. Remember that side panel we replaced? Well, part of it is bak on the trailer in a different place, on the spare tire access door. It is looking sweet. I'll be posting many more photos this evening. Man I can not wait for this to be polished. You think they'd mind if we were sleeping on the floor at Cherry Blossum? Zoe' wouldn't go for having to use those porta-potties though! I am back here in Virginia having towed the 65 Caravel down here last night, just missing the freezing rain stuff. I'll write more about my upcoming weekend journey tonight. Slept like a baby in the Caravel last night in a rest area on I-95.

No comments: