Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Polishing a Fundraiser Trailer

The 1964 Airstream Trade Wind, part of our Plymouth Watershed fundraiser that will have a raffle drawing drawn this September ($25 a ticket), is now in my yard after getting a new axle installed by Chevy Ave Restoration. It is getting a good 1st and possible 2nd cut polish job. Here are a couple photos. If you want tickets, see below on how to get them... there are like 100 tickets left.
Sure is nice and green now!

New wheels, new axle and soon a nice new polish!

About a 1/3 of the way there!

I'm doing this backwards as the sides were 1st cut once a while ago.. I'm going over those panels and then I'll attack the top! Once the top is done 1st cut, I'll go over the entire trailer once more.

HOW TO GET TICKETS? Mail $25 x (# of tickets requested) to:
Plymouth Watershed
c/o: Margaret Kreiner, Chair, Ply. Watershed
3668 State Hwy 23
South Plymouth, New York 13844

No comments: