Monday, December 15, 2008

Cricket - A puppy for Christmas


The boys all have a Puppy as their number one wish on Santa's Christmas list. Well, last night, Santa dropped off (early) a little puppy he found out in the snow when he was working on the sleigh and checking out the reindeer harnesses for the big day. When he found her, a little 8 week old Chesapeake Bay Retriever, he knew the little boys wanted one and knew what he had to do - so under our tree this morning was a little note with this sweet little puppy with a bow on her. Boy the boys are excited. They've named her Cricket. I sure am glad I put all those Airstreams on my Santa wish list - I even attached maps to where they are sitting! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Come on Rob, post the treasure map so we can see too! : )

Anonymous said...

The new pup will have plenty of attention with you and the boys, Rob. I do hope Santa can get you all those toys you have found in the woods. Best Holiday wishes.

utee94 said...

I agree with Jaime, go ahead and post the map for the rest of us... err... I mean, for SANTA!

Cute puppy, your boys will love him for years to come.

-Marcus

Anonymous said...

How Fun!!
Santa blessed us with Bodhi last year. It was the best xmas ever!

dc

P.S. LOVED the doghouse video

Frank Yensan said...

Rob, as a close personal friend, keep that map to yourself and show it to no one. Not even me. I wouldn't even show it to Santa if I were you. You have been a very good elf and deserve them all for yourself. Maybe if you get the ones on your list you will send the 54 my way.