Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Washington DC Unit of the WBCCI Installation of Officers

On Tuesday of this week, I go on leave. I'm hosting the 2008-2009 Installation of Officers rally for the Washington DC Unit of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International October 2-5, up in my hometown of North Norwich, NY 13814. Zoe' and I are the hosts. Here is the rally thread to the rally on the Air Forums. It's going to be a great time. So, I get out of work and will be towing north up through DC (appropriate don't you think), up through Frederick, MD - by Gettyburg, Pa and up into and through Harrisburg, where I'll get on I81 and run up north to Binghamton, NY - from there, jumping onto Route 12 and heading up to North Norwich, where I grew up. The leaves are almost peak and the weather is looking up - albeit a little chilly. Open house is on Saturday afternoon from 1-4pm - stop on over to check out some trailers. We've got 28 trailers coming as of right now. Oh yeah - bring a sweater!

No comments: