Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vent tubes and East Coast VAC Rally

Today Dick Perkins came over this afternoon to freeze with me out in the SOTR. I was putting in my black tank vent tube, from the top of the tank, 90 degrees into the closet. I'm into the closet and now I need a 90 and a couple 45s to and about 9 feet of inch and a half black tubing. We're getting there inch by inch. The SOTR is currently a cold soaked refridgerator since the high was only around 18 today. Brrrr!

I also signed up for the East Coast Vintage Airstream Club (VAC) Rally to be held June 19 - 23 in Staunton, Virginia at the Staunton KOA. It's gonna be a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're going to the rally too!
If you need a little courtesy parking in CT, going down or up to VA, pm mistral blue on airforums. We'd be glad to have ya.

Don