Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Help - I need a part




So, here's the polished shower head / faucet. I still need to rebuild the rubber guts of it. In working on my tub, I've found my original P-Trap for it. Upon closer inspection, I saw a little hole in the side and noticed alot of what appeared to be silicone. I pulled it apart and look what I found - a HUGE hole - must be from prior water trapped in the cast iron trap freezing prior to me owning the trailer. So, now I'm in need of / searching for a low profile P-trap. I don't want my plumbing to go below my belly pan. So, if anyone out there has one of these, let me know. I'm working on the tub now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude -

Ours didn't have a hole, but it was just as nasty, and had "interesting" substances in it. Not to mention the top breaking while getting it off the trailer. I think we were both in for finding a new solution no matter what...