Friday, July 06, 2007

Little and slow work





This week I took some time work to spend it with the family and work on the SOTR. Well - on Tuesday, little Braedon, our 1 month old, came down with a bad rash and was admitted to the hospital up in Syracuse - thus I've been busy traveling back and forth. Today, Zoe' and the baby both came home and all is well now. But, I've been able to work on the windows in the SOTR, taking openers from our 58 Flying Cloud and 58 Overlander to make all original openers in the SOTR. I am lacking one original type opener now. I've finished the first cut of the polishing as well. Tonight, I parked the 65 Wagoneer in front of the SOTR for a photo shoot too. Take a look. I've also loaded a shot of the view just over the hill from our place - this is the real New York, not what most think it is like up here. Highs in the low 80s, lows in the 50s. ( Most people think New York City when they think of NY )

No comments: