Sunday, May 14, 2006

Back from the Catskills





Well, last week, I spent my time in Camp Pendleton, CA. The Celtic Festival rally last weekend was a blast and the Trade Wind served us well. So, when I got home on Friday, Zoe' had the trailer packed and so we headed off to the North South Lake State Park in the Catskill mountains. Before we left, we headed over to my Uncles so that I could get a peek of the 65 Wagoneer all painted. Here are a couple photos. Next, we went to the State Park. On Saturday, we went over to Woodstock, NY and then over to Mt. Tremper, NY - home of Kate's Lazy Meadows Motel - an Airstream motel nestled in the Catskills. It was a hoot! We especially liked the B-52s and the Tiki trailers. We got home late tonight, after spending a great weekend with the family and Mother's day. The boys and I took Zoe' out for breakfast this morning, and one after another, we stopped at antique stores on the lazy way home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»