Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Well, we are supposed to be going camping in a few days to the Adirondacks...and I've been working floor issues with the Trade Wind. I have new floor all the way around up front, and now I have a 45" x 58" section cut out on the door side to attend to. I took the trailer to my local welder and he created a new step. I got the trailer back last night, and it's wonderful, like new! Here are a few pictures. I've also been doing a little more polishing too. Enjoy!
Monday, June 19, 2006
I know it's been a while since I last posted. We've just been very busy...I've been out in California, and now we are trying to get the Trade Wind ready for a 4 day boon-docking trip to the Adirondacks. It should be a great time! I'll post some pictures of the floor, new entry step area and the new fridge (Zoe' is very happy with that) in the next few days. Sorry for the blog being so slow lately.